Friday, February 10, 2023

Home Sweet Home Coming Soon

Happy February, 

I have had many requests for “Home Sweet Home” to be released again, they were released as a SAL last year, so it is time to release them as individual designs with the option to stitch the whole Neighborhood. 

I will be releasing the Home Sweet Home Series on March 1st.

There are 12 separate Homes that can be stitched as individual designs or as the Group of Home Sweet Homes.

The first Home called Rosewood Manor will be sold as an individual chart.
 OR
as the individual chart along WITH the grid layout for all the Homes, the floss listing and stitch count if you would like to stitch as one large design. Also included is the extra decorative border for the individual designs. The cost for this one will be extra.

On March 1st I will release the first 2 Homes across the Grid. Rosewood Manor and Willow Haven

The following month on the 1st I will release the next 3 Homes on the next row across the grid, and so on for every month until they are all released following the Rows of Homes.


Next month (April) there will be 3 releases for the Series,  so keep you eye out if you missed the Stitch A Long !
These are Coming out as individual charts

Check with your local Needlework Shop to see if they preorderd them.

Have a Happy weekend :)
hugs
donna







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive