Thursday, March 16, 2023

Celebrating "Serenity Harbor" with Denise

 

I wanted to share what "Denise" shared on Instagram the other day...
She finished "Serenity Harbor" and I fell in LOVE with the finish and the water, 
ESPECIALLY the Fabric she picked and how the blue and white looks perfect for the sky!!
The linen she used was 28ct Cross Winged’s Sky linen by Cross Winged Collection.
She also changed the water a bit and used Theadworx 01056, DMC 3809, 

Here is a Link to her Instagram to check out more on the Post !!

Thank you to everyone that stitched this design and is still stitching it today, 
💓
Have a good weekend
donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive