Good day everyone, It has been a while again since I posted....it's been a busy summer.
I am designing a new Stitch An Inch Fall scene. Here is the one that is available and with the next one that I design you will be able to continue and extend it from the first one.
The original one measures 28 x 196 and if you wanted to stitch both of them together it would measure approximately 28 x 392, and if you do stitch it on 28ct over 1 thread it would be about 14 inches long with so much tiny detail :)
I can't wait to show you, but it will have to wait until next week because I am still drawing it out.
But since I am in a FALL mood I thought I would share the FALL Ornis that are a quick stitch and available in the Etsy shop as a PDF chart...
If you signed up for the newsletter this is the Freebie for you...
A little blue lobster!
You could also change the colors and grab 2 shades of red to make him a popular red one.
I am on my way to the York Corner Mercantile
Have a good weekend and until next week....I promise to post more often
hugs
donna B.


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment