Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi

What another beautiful day, I have housework to do and more stitching.

I just designed a new pattern and I can't wait to stitch it. I'm almost finished with "Outline Art Christmas Pack #2".

My other new design will be called "Around The Robins Nest". I have seen birds everywhere lately so I figure that's my sign.

I also found wool work to be my other new love,

So off to my stitching (and of course the housework).

Oh one more note that I think you should check out. Gigi's Blog. What a beautiful job with the Prairie Schooler Santas and Christmas designs. The picture speaks for itself. Please check it out!

I will post more pictures soon,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive