Friday, September 19, 2008

New idea for "Sisterhood" Round Robins

Good morning,

I just wanted to share an idea regarding the "Me Myself & I Round Robin" that I ran by Vonna first (just my Sisterhood idea, not the MM&IRR: that awesome idea is hers).

My local needlework shop is Yankee Cross Stitch in North Hampton NH and I thought it would be a great idea if we developed a "Sisterhood Of The Me Myself & I RR". We are planning on having our "Town Meeting" there once a month, sharing our progress, ideas, some treats, and of course making friends. We are going to have a special sale day for all the construction people that have signed up with us, and also for every 4 "Town Meetings" you attend we will have a punch card and you will receive a special gift and a shopping treat.

We are so excited to start this and we are following Vonnas rules, and not starting until Dec 31, 2008. We are encouraging everyone that signs up with us to sign up with Vonna also on her blog.

This is just an idea I thought I would pass on and maybe you can run it by your local needlework shop and see if they are interested in also having "Town Meetings".
If any of the shops have any ?'s they can contact me @ stitchbythebay@aol.com and we can share ideas.

Good luck and maybe we can all have a huge "Sisterhood Meeting" next year.

Love Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive