I am going to take a blogging and email break for next week. Just a little time to unwind and stitch up some of those Funky Flowers, and have some family bonding. Spent some of the day getting car repairs done and I tried to shop for cloths but it is not my thing. Maybe if I was in shape like I was when I was 17, it would be easier but for now it is the worst thing ever (not really I'm just being dramatic). I need to walk, maybe next week (definitely next week).
Well I have 19 funky flower designs made up and I might make 5 more. I am posting the grid that I made for the 19 flowers that I do have. On my side bar is a plain format for the flowers to be stitched as one big piece, and as I finish them and release them I will add a colored picture of it in each 3x5 space.
But for now I am inserting the first one to give you an idea. I just love the brightness of it.
Have a good night and I will post one more time before next week begins.
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (48)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (104)
- Update on Etsy and Peek of Bumble Bee design
- Trunk Show visiting Always In Stitches, Palm Beach...
- Things Change & Added Beatrice & Camilla
- Trying something different
- Just to answer a couple of questions
- Thank you, I feel better
- Sitting here with my tissues
- New "Annabelle" from Funky Flowers and models visi...
- Hi, I'm back and with photos of "Halloween Cove"
- Flying Away
- What I've Been Up To
- ▼ Jun (11)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)