Sunday, November 07, 2010
Free Cross Stitch Chart For The Holidays
I have a complimentary companion to the "Santa's Blessings" chart.
I used the same fabric, same floss, and same stitch count. This would make a nice pin keep or a nice scissor fob over (1). Even an ornament. So be creative and send me pictures of your finished stitching pieces I would love to see them.
have a good day
Just click on the chart below and print from your computer.
I hope it comes out ok for you because I could not upload with Blogger as BITMAP only a JPEG.
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (35)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (104)
- Funky Friday Saturday? Again & A Sneak Peek
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Update on Fridays Sale
- Happy Monday Morning
- New Primitive Kits Coming Soon
- Pink Cassandra
- My Long Legged New Friend & A Fun Workshop
- "Sam The Snowman" will be arriving soon!!
- Free Cross Stitch Chart For The Holidays
- New Wool Ornaments On Etsy and I Had 4 Very Nice V...
- Update on Funky Flower Fridays and a sneak peek @ ...
- A little angel
- ▼ Nov (12)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)