Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So Excited :) and another peek



I just want to thank everyone that replied and will be joining the SAL. I am so overwhelmed by the response. :)  I have been working on mine so I can post a picture of it on Saturday. I have my other stitching to do too so I got a head start. Sorry!! But I think you will like it. I used some French Knots because those are my favorite and I tried some drizzle stitches in the center of the flowers,  I will give you a link to a video that can teach you if you would like to try some. I am stitching mine on white.  (But you can always just cross stitch if you prefer) :) No STRESS just FUN!!
Here is another messed up peek of the Mystery Sampler. Cant wait until Friday and just keep in mind that I will be posting the pictures that you send to me along with a link to your blog if you have one. I started our own page so lets have fun and share if you can.
donna

8 comments:

  1. love it you are so creative-thanks
    for creating this-great idea-are the birds you are teaching classes
    for will they be for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited too Donna! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna! Thank you for your confirmation and welcoming email. I went to my LNS yesterday and got a nice linen that is far from white and substituted the pinks for some warmer tones to fit in here. Have some stitching to try to fit in today before getting the first part of your mystery tomorrow. I have an idea from the mystery picture, but I'll wait and see. This is so much fun!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:52 PM

    I am so looking forward to stitching this mystery sampler. Not sure if I will get to it right away, but will be stitching it up this summer.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait got everything ready lynda ruth from NB.lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to start, got everything ready to go. lol lynda ruth from NB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready and waiting! Lol!
    Those french knots make your pieces really pop and I look forward to them and the other specialty stitches. This should be fun!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive