Friday, December 07, 2012
New Design " White Birch Winter"
I am so excited to share with you a photo of my new design called "White Birch Winter" I just love the deer in the snow and white birch trees remind me of living in NH. They are one of my favorite. I do not have directions done yet but they should be ready by Monday.
I am on my way to Yankee Cross Stitch to set up the models that have been out in trunk shows and I will leave the model of this new one there too. Then tomorrow I have another wool Feather tree class at Camp Wool in Kennebunkport.
I hope you all received my newsletter last night because I have started then up again.
Have a wonderful day
and I will post again tomorrow night with the tiny cork tree's made with wool and pipe cleaners These would look so cute in a Nativity scene. I will have more photo directions for you then.
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (35)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- added knit hats to my Etsy by MOM
- Wool and Cork Tree Tutorial
- Funky Flower Gardeners contest & update photos
- And the winners are ..........
- Having 2 Free Giveaways :)-
- New Design " White Birch Winter"
- Free Pear Pincushion directions are here :)))
- Finally Finished the pear pincushion
- Great Class and PDF's on Etsy
- ▼ Dec (9)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)