Friday, May 17, 2013

And the winner is ..., pics of "Les Fleurs Chics" flowers in cross stitch & list of floss & fabric for new long design "Nantucket Village Series"

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
And the winner is ......... Phyllis. Yeah!!. I will email her and get her address to mail out the pattern.
Thank you to all that left me a message, it is always fun hearing from you :>)
Here are some pics of the flowers from "Les Fleurs Chics" cross stitched instead of the wool applique.







And Toby wanted to say HI, he's sitting in a bowl on top of my charts


This is a little friend we found yesterday. She is nesting in a tree by the downstairs door.
I will take more pics daily and keep you posted :>)
I think I will call her "Molly"

If you are interested in stitching the new series that I am working on called" Nantucket Village Series" here is some info you will need.
The stitch count for the whole piece is 448 x 96
on 28ct it will measure 32 x 6.85. if a yard is ordered from them it measures 34" x 40" 
The 40" gives you 4 inches extra on each side for your design and that 34" length cut is half is plenty so you have enough fabric for 2 people from a yard :)
Floss List DMC
161
169
321
498
502
503
640
642
644
725
727
728
730
732
829
830
831
832
890
3371
ecru

I hope you join me on this project. I am stitching the 1st section and the first of the 5 scenes . I will keep you posted on my progress.
Have a great night
donna

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! The new design sounds fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Phillis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner..the new design sound so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner!!!
    XXX,
    PilarĂ­n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Phyllis! I love the pic of Toby. He looks right at home in that bowl!
    What type of a bird is that in your tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a robin and she was shy :>)

      Delete
  6. Congrats to the winner. Your design is wonderfull as always!!Hugs from Italy.Niky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Phyllis!
    Your design is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive