Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Summer Kits

Good day 
I have some kits available for your stitching pleasure. 
I just love sheep and I have the Crazy mini quilt sheep available. This pack has enough material to make 2 of these adorable mini quilts. They measure 2 ½ x 3 ½ and are the perfect size for ATC cards (Artist Trading Cards). 

*********************************************************

The next one is " Directions, cross stitch charts and Finishing Kit for "Spring Bunny" or "Wool Lamb"
I have added to this "Parkit" the cross stitch chart for the bunny and also the little lamb. Directions, cross stitch charts and Finishing Kit for  "Spring Bunny"  or "Wool Lamb"
****************************************************
Next is the "Lamb by the Bay Cross Stitch design and Faux Finish Wool Plank "
I have included the design that can either be stitched facing left or right and you can either stitch the lamb in white or black. 
 
*****************************************************
And dont forget the "Americana Door Printed Embroidery Kit"
Americana Door Printed Embroidery Kit
And the "Arbor Door Printed Embroidery Kit"
Arbor Door Printed Embroidery Kit

Check out my Etsy shop for more info on these kits and have a great day. Also the newsletters are going out today so watch for them :)
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive