Thursday, August 10, 2017

Sharing Gracie's work :)

Toby says HI!!💖💗

I wanted to share with you a link to a very nice lady with a beautiful soul :)
Gracie from  Needles Pins and Dragonflies , this link will take you to her blog that has a picture of her Affirmations, It is beautiful  :) After reading that blog post if you go down to the bottom of the thread you can go to the HOME page and see what she has been up to lately...Thank you Gracie for sharing your work and sending you hugs :)
donna 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Donna for such a wonderful project. It inspired both my husband and me to choose just the right embellishment. I am only sorry that he could not see the finish. This banner has come to mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna for sharing Gracie's Affirmations.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive