Friday, August 31, 2018

Day #3 Autumn Designs

This is Autumn Cove, I designed this in 2008, along with the other seasons
 including Halloween and Christmas. 
I kept the same scene but changed the elements to reflect
 the time of year or season. 
I LOVE trees and thought this very large one would make
 a wonderful focal point for the wonderful seasons
 we have been blessed with.
And of course we cant forget the relaxing cool water
 and the gentle breeze moving the sailboat along,
 Plus the colonial style homes sitting on-top of those hills...
What a view they must have :)
Until tomorrow 
hugs
donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive