Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sale on Simply Autumn


 Happy Tuesday

It was certainly cold here last night.

 I re-arranged some of my charts on the porch today

 and noticed that I have quit a few of Simply Autumn

...so I decided to have a Sale on it...

What a better way to get ready for Autumn than to stitch up a quick design

.....all those gourds, and fall leaves....dont forget our little sheep

 eating the grass for us...

we wont have to mow the lawn HAHA.

Hope you have a good week. 

If you would like to stitch this simple little design head on over to the Etsy shop for the Sale.

hugs

donna 

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive