Friday, September 11, 2020

Weekend with cookies and a Floss-tube to check out

 

Foodie Crush Recipe Here

So its that time of year again, Pumpkin Time, 

My daughter asked me the other day to make some of these delicious cookies

.....but I think its time we made them together with Addie....she's only 2. 

And she love to help cook, so why not!!

I gave you a link to a good recipe above, why not give it a try 😉

I still did not finish the Psalm 23 Sampler yet....But I am trying

I noticed this morning while watching the 9/11 ceremonies that Mrs Pence said the Bible Verse Found in Ecclesiastes about "There Is A Time for Every Season" ......and that was the last Design I made and then her husband Mike Pence said Psalm 23....and that is exactly what I am working on now.

For Such A Time As This!!!

and speaking of such a time as this....I gave that design away long ago and I am adding it to this post for you to download. 

Click Here For PDF

And Marlene Stitched this design and shared it on her Flosstube. She did a great job, she stitched it large...here is the link to her Flosstube

So thank you for reading my blog, 
Make some delicious cookies and head on over to Marlene's site and check out her YouTube, don't forget to download the free chart "You were born for such a time as this"
Have a Great Weekend and Be Safe!
hugs
donna 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the chart have a great weekend. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the chart...beautiful words and font! I'll check out that cookie recipe too.... have a Blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive