Good morning to all of you, I would like to thank everyone that has sent in pictures of your progress, it has been wonderful seeing all of them. I have the photos posted on the SAL page of this blog so check them out if you have not.
And here is today's part #3 for you, don't forget if you have a hard time printing it I will be glad to send it to you PDF.
This part of the chart has a little lamb. I usually cross stitch the area first then I add french knots on-top to give him more dimension. You could also add beads or just cross stitch him if you like. You could also change him to a little black sheep and change his face to white or leave it black. Its all in your hands, just have fun.
Have a great day and I will post pictures of "May All Your Gardens Weeds" be wildflowers...... this weekend
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (35)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- Garden Of Wildflowers finished :)
- Photos of finished SAL :o)
- Free Mystery Summer Sampler part 4 is here :)
- Peeks @ "May All Your Gardens Weeds" be wildflowers
- Free Mystery Summer SAL update from Amanda
- Free Mystery Sampler Part #3 is here :)
- Peek@ "May All Your Gardens Weeds"
- Birds Of A funky Feather #3
- Iphone cover options
- New Look For Some Funky Flowers IPhone Covers
- Free Mystery Sampler Part 2
- sharing some of your photos
- received our first photos from SAL friends
- :) we must move on!!
- A little help
- SAL Mystery Sampler is here!!
- ▼ Jun (17)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)