Friday, August 08, 2014

Happy Feet

I have happy feet and I am sharing them with you, sort of.........
I finished the whole Nantucket Village Series and I laid it on the table to try to take a pic for you but it was so big I had to stand on a chair to get up high, Here is my photo.....along with my feet

And as I was trying to snap another quick pic cause I saw some one coming........., I wasn't quick enough
See the Kitty feet in the top corner.......... He is so quick and needs to see everything that I am doing.
Oh well, on my way to bed and wanted to make you smile. 
Have a good night and I will post more tomorrow
(and yes I need to iron better :)))
donna


6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Absolutely beautiful! I LOVE it!
    Congrats on finishing such a huge project. I did see the cute little paws right away -lol. Darling that your toes and someones white toes in accidentally both got photographed! Hope you get a good nights sleep:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, feet and all! This is such a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH... it is lovely! Love the feet additions. hehehehe ;) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! Great feet too, kitty and human!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so beautiful Donna.

    I love that your kitty came for a look :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finish! Love the happy feet; too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive