Saturday, August 16, 2014

Kim is having a Halloween Exchange

KimM from Wisdom With Needle and Thread is having a Halloween ornament exchange. I never joined one of these before but decided if I can organize my time and set some aside I can make an ornament. It might not be cross stitched but I do love to embroider and use the punch needle, a bit of wool applique, along with buttons.....so a big mess of everything :) If you are interested check out her site. It should be fun.
I do have more things to share soon, Donna has sent me so many photos of her work that she did with some of my designs and I will share those. I have been working on a new fall design and some needle felted "Flower Girls".
So check back again because I have busy stitching fingers lately

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive