Wednesday, October 15, 2014

New Freebie Coming Soon .....and a peek of my new punch needle design


Happy Day!!, 
I just designed a free chart for you and I will post it on Friday. 
In case you missed the others here is a link to the posting for them. Family and Pet .
I have listed my tree stands that I made for my Wool Feather Trees and here is a picture, there is a separate listing for the tree directions on Etsy . The company that makes the cast iron tree stands is out of stock already so I made up these wood ones to go with class.
There is still time to sign up for the class at Yankee Cross Stitch that will be held on Oct 25. Call the shop for info.



I had a good time at Camp Wool on Saturday. I taught the Wool Feather Tree class and the ladies finished their trees that day.  I always learn something from the class and this time was no exception :)

Here is a peek at my new project. I have not named him yet but he is done in punch needle and I am cross stitching him and I am also stitching him with embroidery. This will be released as whole design pack and you will have the option to cross stitch, punch needle and/or embroider. Such fun !!!


I am still working on finishing him. I have added some tongues with wool from Weeks Dye Works and I checked into the year for the first Thanksgiving and it was 1621 

While I have your attention I also wanted to share with you a picture that I needle felted last year. At that time I framed it with what I had at home. It was a white frame along with a white mat and I didn't really  like it so this year I got out my handy vinegar along with my paints and faux finished the frame and the mat so here is the new picture!!.




I like it now and it is ready to go to someones home because I listed it on Etsy.
So have a good night and I will post more tomorrow along with the photo of what I received for the Halloween exchange that I did. It is so cute :))
have a good night
donna




4 comments:

  1. Simply beuatiful Donna. I've never needle punched or felted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish I lived back East just to take the Wool Feather Tree class! I am sure it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous turkey! Your fall piece is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive