Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I made a mistake :( Mister Turkey background color for Punch Needle


I was at Camp Wool today and a customer came in and was going to purchase Mister Turkey punch needle from the shop and was having a hard time matching the background color. So since I was there I offered to help. Matching O513 with the model was not working and then I thought OH NO what have I done. I opened another draw and found the correct color. It is O153. 
So I apologize if this has caused anyone confusion. When I have my next run of charts I will correct it.
But this is all I can do is post this and send out notices to shop owners.
Pass it on please
donna

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive