Friday, November 07, 2014

just sent out newsletters with a small freebie and new Punch Needle design

"It Just Needs Love" Punch Needle Design
The newsletters have just gone out and they contained a small freebie for the Holidays. 
This is my new punch needle design. I used Weeks Dye Works and DMC. It will be available tomorrow on Etsy. I just finished this punch needle design with some wool tabs all around. It will include the line drawing for tracing and the templates for the tabs. I traced the tabs so that all you have to do is trace or copy the tabs onto freezer paper, iron onto your wool, cut them out and stitch away. So I traced all 30 tabs for you :) ,
One more thing that I have included is the sheet of paper that has the saying about the tree. It brings back my childhood memories, when times were so simple. The sheet also has 3 more Christmas sayings on it for you to choose from if you want to add this to your piece.  I burned mine around the edges with a candle and a dabbed with the wet sponge to stop it from burning to much. 
I am tired so off to bed early and you have a good night
donna

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive