Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"It Just Needs Love" and a big thank you :)

"It Just Needs Love" Punch needle design
 This is my Punch Needle design that is on Etsy and ready to go. Not everyone likes to punch needle so I made this design in Cross Stitch. I just finished it this morning and along with the cross stitch design will be the layout for the Embroidery. See my photo below, I am still working on it, and decided to make the blanket into a French Knot blanket. Almost done :)

"It Just Needs Love" cross stitch design

"It Just Needs Love" embroidery design

Our cactus on the porch is sending LOVE ,  it is just beautiful :)
I would like to thank everyone that has signed up for the "Serenity Harbor Sampler" Group. I am overwhelmed with gratitude, thank you again and the emails will be going out soon with the info for fabric sizes and floss colors, along with the invite to our special blog.
Have a good night
donna

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive