Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Monday


What a great day. It's so warm, all the snow is melting. Melissa shared a photo with everyone on her blog She finished 13th Colony Bay all three together. What a great job. So proud of her for her determination to complete it. I have not finished mine yet but I will someday. Well I tried to finish framing "Spring Cove". But I don't really live close to the art store and I wasn't able to get there yet so I found a frame at home that it fits in. I'm not sure if I like the finish or not, But it will have to do for know, and only if I could take a straight picture that would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Donna. This design says Spring is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern, Donna! Perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive