Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Blog For Funky Flowers Gardeners

Good Evening everyone. I would like to introduce you to my new blog. If you are interested it is for people that would like to stitch their own Funky Flower Gardens. Here is the link "Funky Flower Gardeners." If are interested please email me at stitchbythebay@hotmail.com. For everyone that joins the blog I will be sending by email a copy of a few of the layouts for the gardens. These will be in PDF form. I will add you to the list of authors and also to a list on the side bar with a link to your blog. I also ask that you update the blog with a post from you at least every other week. This way we can make other stitching friends. I hope you join and I look forward to hearing from you. More info coming tomorrow, donna

1 comment:

  1. I really do love your little funky flowers, but... I'm not sure if I could afford a whole garden of them. At $5.00 a pop, I'm just not sure. I will keep my eyes on your new blog, maybe I'll cave. Good Luck with the flowers, they really are cute.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive