Hi everyone, I just finished putting the scissor pendants together for the mermaids or whatever design you would like to put into the pendants. I also added some white crackled planks for displaying your stitched pieces.
I am sharing my picture of Bailey with her new summer do.
Almost finished with Summer Pack 2 and taking pictures so I can show you how to finish these little treasures. Cant wait for the Halloween ones and Christmas too.
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (46)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (97)
- No directions yet but coming soon
- Just Updated Etsy With Accesories For Stitch An In...
- Fixed Etsy Shipping Rates and a Funky Flower Finis...
- Just Added A Few Stitch An Inch Charts To Etsy
- Update on Stitch An Inch Summer Pack 1
- Stich An Inch Mermaid is Finished
- Stitch An Inch Work In Progress
- My new idea!!
- I found 1 More :)
- My First Stitched Pieces
- Check out this Soothe Tube (It is So relaxing )
- Tusal Update
- A New Blogger To Follow
- Erica & Holly Ready To Plant
- ▼ Jun (14)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)