Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No directions yet but coming soon

Hi everyone. I thought I would have the directions on how to finish the little 1 inch designs but we have had so many doc appts. And hubby has surgery tomorrow too, so I will work on them in the waiting room. I didnt forget but just didn't make my own deadline. But here is a peek of the next series of 6 along with the lobster almost finished. Photo directions are coming soon, I PROMISE!!
Have a good night (Not a good photo but it just a sneak peek anyway)
donna

3 comments:

  1. Love the lobster! I think these small squares are such a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, thoughts and prayers with hubby tomorrow, take care of you both.
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I leave a comment...I visited your blog.:)
    I did not have enough time to see ,,everything"I think,but I did not want to leave your blog without words.:)
    I will be your follower and perhaps visit you again.:)
    Greetings from Serbia.
    Bernadett

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive