Hi everyone. I thought I would have the directions on how to finish the little 1 inch designs but we have had so many doc appts. And hubby has surgery tomorrow too, so I will work on them in the waiting room. I didnt forget but just didn't make my own deadline. But here is a peek of the next series of 6 along with the lobster almost finished. Photo directions are coming soon, I PROMISE!!
Have a good night (Not a good photo but it just a sneak peek anyway)
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (48)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (97)
- No directions yet but coming soon
- Just Updated Etsy With Accesories For Stitch An In...
- Fixed Etsy Shipping Rates and a Funky Flower Finis...
- Just Added A Few Stitch An Inch Charts To Etsy
- Update on Stitch An Inch Summer Pack 1
- Stich An Inch Mermaid is Finished
- Stitch An Inch Work In Progress
- My new idea!!
- I found 1 More :)
- My First Stitched Pieces
- Check out this Soothe Tube (It is So relaxing )
- Tusal Update
- A New Blogger To Follow
- Erica & Holly Ready To Plant
- ▼ Jun (14)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)