Good evening everyone, I have part 4 for you and I am sad it is over, but the Holidays are upon us and we are all so busy. I hope you enjoyed this and we can do another but not until after the new year, just so much to do. I am also not up to date on the emails that you have sent with your updates, I will get to those in a couple of days so please be patient.
I will have another update by Friday night :)
So just click on the word SALPART4 to connect with the 4th and final part.
have a good night
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (35)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- Oops I am so bad with names
- Update about the Salty Yarns Annual Event
- This beautiful finish is from Amanda These are m...
- Free Mystery SAL at an end . Here is Part #4
- Sharing Parts 1, 2, & 3 of the SAL
- Part 3 of the Mystery SAL and update of photos
- Part 2 of the Free Mystery SAL
- more to share.......
- This one is from Anna, she lives in Minsk, Belarus...
- next Bird of a Funky Feather idea & progress on th...
- First Pic from the SAL
- New Free Mystery SAL For my blog readers :) starts...
- Getting Ready for the SAL, Happy news, sad news
- ▼ Oct (13)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)