I am almost ready for the SAL to share with you, The sad news is that it is not really Halloween. I just could not get in that mood for designing lately but it is for fall. I hope you will like it. It will be in four sections and the stitch count is 84 wide by 56 high. If done on 14 ct or 28ct linen it will fit great in a 5x7 frame. I also used a Weeks dye for the fall leaves, I am sorry I still have more photos to add to the summer SAL and I need to catch up on that.
So I am off to do errands and drop off models for classes. Have a good day and I will post the first part of the Fall SAL tonight :)
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (35)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- Oops I am so bad with names
- Update about the Salty Yarns Annual Event
- This beautiful finish is from Amanda These are m...
- Free Mystery SAL at an end . Here is Part #4
- Sharing Parts 1, 2, & 3 of the SAL
- Part 3 of the Mystery SAL and update of photos
- Part 2 of the Free Mystery SAL
- more to share.......
- This one is from Anna, she lives in Minsk, Belarus...
- next Bird of a Funky Feather idea & progress on th...
- First Pic from the SAL
- New Free Mystery SAL For my blog readers :) starts...
- Getting Ready for the SAL, Happy news, sad news
- ▼ Oct (13)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)