Tuesday, October 09, 2012

more to share.......

I am finally opening some e-mails that I have had for a while and I found a beautiful surprise. This is from Lynda and she shared a photo of a freebie that I gave away a few years ago. I just love the frame and thank you Lynda for sharing this with me :)
This is from Catherine from France and she is already for another section tomorrow. It looks  great

This is from Jill and she used DMC Variations 4130 instead of WDW 2234, she also did the Rhodes stitch in the lawn . 
This is from Cemavi and she lives in France close to Paris.  She used Newcastle fabric Zweigart grey
This is from Donna and she used skylight blue perforated paper and changed the clouds from Ecru to
 DMC 168
thank you everyone for sharing these with us. I really enjoy hearing from everyone
have a good day and until tomorrow
donna

3 comments:

  1. thanks for putting up my photo. I love the frame too and think it just makes the picture. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mystery fall sampler design Donna - I stitched the summer one & had great feedback from our EGA group - loved it! Don't know how I missed this announcement but I've been busy so not online much - I'm glad I caught up to your blog today to catch the first round THanks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive