Sunday, October 07, 2012

next Bird of a Funky Feather idea & progress on the SAL

This is from Char and it is her progress,I love her color choices. Here are her changes: she used steel grey cashel linen.  Substituted for the WDW 2234 to Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe - variegated peach dark.   Also changed the DMC 3371 to GAST dark chocolate.
I also wanted to share with you that the next :Birds of a Funky Feather is going to be a partridge with pears. This would be great for Christmas too and I will have a surprise for you in this chart.So watch for peeks !
Have a good day
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.

Blog Archive