Well it is 11:45 pm and I was watching the late night news, they were showing Ocean City Maryland and how the hurricane hit pretty hard there, it is worse than they expected. And then I realized that I called Mary by the wrong name. Her name is not Kelly :( sorry. So I had to get up right away and fix my last post. Sorry Mary, I am bad with names so if I ever forget someone else s name it is not intentional, that is just the way I have always been. Off to bed now :)
- Hi everyone, my name is Donna. I just love stitching of all sorts, I also love antique, and book stores. I am married and I have 2 children, and 3 grandchildren :). My Christian faith is the foundation of my life, and has sustained me through the ups and downs of this journey. Keep spreading kindness so you can change the world. So glad you stopped by, leave me a message and I will stop by and visit you.
- ► 2021 (46)
- ► 2020 (28)
- ► 2019 (38)
- ► 2018 (39)
- ► 2017 (61)
- ► 2016 (43)
- ► 2015 (47)
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (45)
- Oops I am so bad with names
- Update about the Salty Yarns Annual Event
- This beautiful finish is from Amanda These are m...
- Free Mystery SAL at an end . Here is Part #4
- Sharing Parts 1, 2, & 3 of the SAL
- Part 3 of the Mystery SAL and update of photos
- Part 2 of the Free Mystery SAL
- more to share.......
- This one is from Anna, she lives in Minsk, Belarus...
- next Bird of a Funky Feather idea & progress on th...
- First Pic from the SAL
- New Free Mystery SAL For my blog readers :) starts...
- Getting Ready for the SAL, Happy news, sad news
- ▼ Oct (13)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (93)
- ► 2009 (68)
- ► 2008 (71)
- ► 2007 (44)